Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Life Right Now.

The thing that overshadows my life right now is the life and death of my son, Peyton Jackson. He was killed in a bullriding accident on January 12, 2008. He was sixteen. I miss him more than words can say. My husband and I are doing well in spite of our grief. We know that God has great things in store for our lives. We were an incredibly blessed family before this horrible event and we are still being blessed. I focus on Peyton's life, not his death. He was only 16, but he was living his dream of going to the PBR. My husband and I are not huge rodeo fans, but we supported our son in what he wanted to do. I believe he would have been a great witness for Christ. I am hoping this blog will help me to organize my thoughts and focus on the things God is working on in my life. I know with God all things are possible to those who believe. I believe.

No comments: