Sunday, October 9, 2011

Courageous

A group of us from church went to see Courageous.  I knew it was a Christian movie, but didn’t know much else about it. 

It took me by surprise. 

I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, so I won’t say much, but there was lots of laughing and crying going on in the audience.

I’ve seen Fireproof.  The message in it is good, but my opinion of the acting………not so good.  This show is much better in the acting department.

Have any of you seen it??  What did you think?

 

Check out the trailer on YouTube.  I couldn’t get it to embed in this post for some reason, so I settled for the movie poster.

courageous_poster_sm

Thanks for reading : )

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I have seen the trailer. It looks really good. We'll have to go see it!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

This was a tough movie-- lots of crying... even that girl's casket was the same as Christian's, only hers was bigger. But it was an excellent movie with some comic relief. I applaud their bold message and am glad that they developed the story through a long story line. We really enjoyed it, even with all the crying.

Jake said...

I'm glad to hear I am not the only one with similar thoughts of the acting in the two previous movies (Facing the Giants and Fireproof) :)