Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Twice a Day

I. Miss. My. Son. All. The. Time. 

I can do that and still live a wonderful life.  I stay focused (the majority of the time) on what I do have and not on what I am missing. 

Recognizing God’s love messages to me also keeps me on top. 

The pictures I am posting are not the greatest quality, but they are examples of God telling me He sees me and He loves me.  I took a couple of them at work and one in my car.  This happens to me all the time.  I’ll be feeling stressed or unsure and I will see these numbers.  They make me smile because they bring up a memory of Peyton. 

Anytime the clock would have these types of times, Peyton would say, “that only happens twice a day”.  So typical of his sense of humor. 


photo (8)


   photo (6)


photo (4)


photo (5)

I love it and GOD LOVES ME!!  He loves you too and will show you in the coolest ways!!


Thanks for reading Smile


MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

My sentiments exactly, Becky!!! Missing them all the time and still having a wonderful life.

Love you, my friend. Every time I read one of your posts, I wish I could just give you a big giant hug!

Kelley said...

Yes he does! That is wonderful! I also will never forget what happened to you when you got that rose at a drive thru.