Monday, March 26, 2012

My Office

I’ve been working on redecorating  decorating my office.  I wanted to share some pictures.  They aren’t the greatest, but if I keep waiting until I take better ones, I’ll never post.  So here they are.

This is in the corner behind my desk.  They are some of my favorite pictures

2012 Peyton Memorial Tournament 002

 

Here is a different view.

2012 Peyton Memorial Tournament 006

 

I LOVE the way this vinyl wall decal turned out.  It was super easy to apply and it looks like it was painted onto the wall.  I bought it online from Trading Phrases, they have tons of cool stuff.

2012 Peyton Memorial Tournament 003

 

I’ve had this frame for a couple of years.  It was a Christmas gift from a coworker.  I waited until I had the perfect photo for it.  It says so much.

2012 Peyton Memorial Tournament 001

 

Hope you enjoyed the mini tour of my office.

 

Thanks for reading : )

4 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

love your office, becky! especially that verse. what a perfect spot to be reminded of God's faithfulness and help in time of need.

Kelley said...

Becky,
I love your office! It is fantastic. I love your pictures!

Pam said...

I love your office too...great pics! Looks like a warm and inviting place to work. : )

Jake said...

Absolutely love it all!!!!!!!! Perfect photo for that faith frame! Love yall :-)