Monday, May 28, 2012

Divine Appointments

Tom and I have had some good experiences in the last 4 years and 4 months.  God has brought amazing people across our paths.  Some we encouraged and many that encouraged us.   One of the most public of these experiences was the story on ESPN.  You can read about it in this post and I hope you do (because I’m not going to tell the story again here Smile).  After we were interviewed, I became friends on Facebook with Paula, the reporter.  Several months ago I felt God was telling me something was going on with her and I needed to pray.  So I messaged her and asked her if she needed prayer about having another baby.  She answered me that she was already pregnant………….with twins and would appreciate prayers.  I did start praying for those babies to be healthy and I asked a handful of people at my church to be praying too. 

Here are the babies.  Paxton Wyatt & Penelope Wyette, born on Mothers Day.  They are healthy babies.

Paxton Wyatt Penelope Wyette

 

Here is their namesake, Wyatt.  Such a beautiful boy.

wyatt with ears

I don’t know how everything works concerning God.  I do know He needs us to pray out His will on this earth.  He tells us to pray.  We are His hands and feet and voice on earth.  I don’t claim any credit for Paula’s babies being okay, but it is very cool to play a part in God’s plans.  I want people to be aware that God will use them to be a blessing to others.  God wants to divinely connect His children so they can stand together against the plans of the devil.  When Tom & I said “yes” to the ESPN interview, that was a Divine Appointment.  Maybe Peyton and Wyatt were together in Heaven that day, watching and cheering on their parents for making their “appointment”.  

Here is a link to the website that can educate you on the motor neuron disease Spinal Muscular Atrophy.  This is what Wyatt had and what we were praying against.  www.fsma.org  Please take a minute and read about this disease.  Here is Wyatt & his parent’s story about their fight with this disease.  It will bless you.

If you are so inclined here is a LINK to the story that we were interviewed for on ESPN.

Thanks for reading……………..and clicking on all these links : )

No comments: