Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back Home!

Just got back from vacation. It was really fun. I really didn't know what to expect. The thought of making memories without Peyton was gut wrenching. I thought of him constantly, and kept feeling like I should call him. About two days before we left, I didn't want to go. But I did. 'When it started getting time to leave I thought about the fact Peyton wouldn't be there when we got home. I miss him so much. I focus on the love God has for us. Peyton is in heaven and I will see him again. Peyton is safe and having an unbelievable time. Tom & I are blessed beyond measure. The Lord has great things in our future and Tom and I hear God's voice and follow His direction. Thank you Lord!!

Jose Rivera created a page for us to put in the football program. It is wonderful. Jose is a very talented young man and he has blessed us tremendously.

As you can see by reading this, this blog is for me. It is a place where I can voice my beliefs and strengthen my faith. You always believe your own voice more than someone else's. So I speak to myself what God says and speak out our blessings. This in turn reinforces what is already inside me. Thank you Lord, for your Word and your love. Tom and I have the assurance that your Word is true and you will never leave or forsake us.

No comments: