Monday, August 25, 2008

Ups and Downs

Yesterday I spent some time organizing pictures. As I was doing this I was thinking, I don't have anyone to pass these on to. I looked at Peyton's baby pics and thought about the grandchildren that would have had his face. You can imagine what all these thoughts did to me. Right now is not much better. It takes a lot of energy to focus on the positive, on the future. Sometimes the only thing I can think about the future is Peyton is not going to be there. I am so ready for this earthly life to be finished, but I know as a Christian we have to stay and finish our assignments and take as many people to Heaven with us as possible. I will honor Peyton today and live. I will be joyful. Lord, your Grace is sufficient for me. All things are possible to those who believe. I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. My enemy is satan and Jesus' name is above EVERY name.

I am grateful

Jesus is Lord.
I have peace that surpasses understanding.
Tom & I are enrolled in bible school.
Jerry Savelle is coming to LWRV to speak.
Tom & I are healthy
Adam S. is going to Heaven too.
Burke & Brock are in our lives.
Heaven is unbelievable!!!
I gave Peyton's calculator away, (you know, the crazy $100 one they have to have for high school)
God is working in me and through me.







No comments: