Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Evidence of His Love

I’m sitting in my living room watching American Idol with my best friend.  Her daughter was born 3 days after Peyton.  When we get together our conversation inevitably turns to our children.  We had just finished talking about them and I look at the TV and this is what I see in the crowd.

 

idol Jan 26 2012 004

 

I have posted about Peyton being #7 on his baseball team.  There was one year when he played for a team called…..wait for it……Wildcats.

God wants me to know I am not alone.  He cares for me every instant of every day. 

Thanks for reading : )

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I love it! Gives me chills! He is there!

Jake said...

SOOOOOOO Awesome!!! Amazing how much God cares.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

oh WOW, that totally gave me goosebumps!

God is in all of our details. Love you, Becky!