Monday, November 17, 2008

Created a FaceBook profile and have gotten in touch with some people I don't get to talk to on a regular basis. Looking forward to keeping in touch.

This past weekend Tom told me in great detail of his hunting exploits. I listened and then I listened some more. I knew what was going on. He was telling me some more on Sunday night, then he said, "I don't have anyone to tell this to." I said, I know. He and Peyton were inseparable this time of year. I hate it for him. I love this man so much, and it hurts to see him hurting. He did harvest a deer.


We have great friends and they DO listen, but it is not the same as having someone there all the time, teaching them what they need to know and watching them grow. We do have great kids around us and God uses them to bless us. I know God has great things in store for Tom & I. God is giving us things as we become ready. We are listening...waiting........expecting.

I love you Lord, thank you for the blessings.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Yay! Be watching for my friend request....... :-)

Anonymous said...

Call Nate anytime. He would love to hang out with Tom...........he LOVES him a lot!!!! :)