Friday, June 19, 2009

God Knows

I went with a couple of friends to see Casting Crowns last night. It was really really good. As we were singing (I say "we" cause, you know you have to sing along at a concert) Praise Him in this Storm, I was thinking about the storms in our lives. Each of the women I was with was going through a storm; myself included. I looked around the auditorium and thought each person in here could be going through a different storm. God knows each and every one of them. That is amazing to me. Our God is so big and yet so personal. He loves us so much.

I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm


Not only does He know about the storms, He will help us come out victorious.

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth

I thank you Father God, you have never left me. You reside in me and strengthen me. I can do all things through Christ.

1 comment:

ps said...

What a source of stability and strength to know He is never leaves us nor forsakes us and is always for us, not against us!! That is such good news. I'm glad I know. I want everyone to know!