Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Arrived

I was reading a book last night, "Life after Death" by Tony Cooke. It mentioned a group of people that referred to people that had gone on to Heaven as "the arrived", not the departed. They had "arrived" in Heaven. It is so good to focus on Peyton's happiness in Heaven instead of my sadness here on earth.

Just thought I would share "the arrived" terminology. It is wrong to think of Peyton as dead. He is not dead, only his body. He is more alive than ever.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I like that....Arrived.

Jessica said...

That's cool! I like that way of looking at it!

Belinda said...

That is cool. "The Arrived". I like that.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how true it is. I can't even make myself say anymore that someone (who I know is in Heaven) has died. Peyton didn't cease to exist - he moved to Glory! What an amazing place to be reunited with all our loved ones!

Staci said...

Another good one that made me think more of life here and then there being a continuation is "Within Heaven's Gates" by Rebecca Stringer. It was good and made me have happy tears a lot!em