Monday, January 26, 2009

The Future

There have been so many good (God) days lately. The memories seem.....gentler somehow. The sad ones haven't taken my breath away so much. This allows me to be able to think about the future. I can only imagine what is in store for Tom & I. I am listening for His voice.......anticipating Glorious things.

One thing Tom & I are believing for is ........grandchildren. Of course this cannot happen in the natural, but God is SUPERnatural. Makes me excited just thinking about it!

I am grateful for (in no particular order)

my job
my hilarious husband (I don't think he means to be hilarious, makes it even funnier)
hearing ears
my prayer language.....I can't go wrong.
close friendships getting even closer
blogging, Facebook, etc.

Love you guys.

5 comments:

Jake said...

Ok, I have to say that I loved seeing that you said you want grandchildren....supernaturally.

Jeremiah sees you two as such... let's keep it going!!

p.s. when's breakfast? :)

Sheena said...

I agree with Jake! Jeremiah as well as us love you guys! It is so much fun to see you guys love on Jeremiah!

Anonymous said...

That healing statement - "the sad ones haven't taken my breath away so much"! I remember times when that revelation began to settle in after devastation 'tried' me. How precious is the Holy Spirit as he keeps us in the very heart of our Heavenly Father! Thanks, Becky, for all the 'smiles through tears' that you bring me!

Anonymous said...

Love your list!!!! You are a great encourager Becky. And yes, Tom is funny - always thought so. I am so looking forward to seeing the Supernatural and the Glory of the Lord all over your and Tom's lives!

Anonymous said...

I just said that to Jake and Sheena about you and Tom! Am I good or what?! Haha. God is so good and that's what makes Him so easy to love!